Read on only if you are remotely interested in some really cud encrusted navel gazing.
Ten things you wish you could say to people right now ( don’t take names)
– Can you spend more than five minutes without grumbling or complaining or whining? Can you spare me the whining about what a sleepless night you had at 6 am, before I can even start my day?
– Get up and get it yourself. I am not your maid.
– I hope you realise how much I love to tolerate all this.
– Dont tell me I need to lose weight. I know it.
– Can we just run away. With the brat?
– I really miss you.
– Okay. Will do it.
– I have to go now.
– Do you realise how funny you look when you wear those?
– I love you.
Nine things about yourself
– I believe at the end of the day, we are all alone. Spouse, kids, parents, whatever, are all just journey partners.
– I believe completely in karma. In the law of an equal reaction to an action caused over many births.
– I care a fig for what anyone thinks of me, except my son, my husband and my mother.
– I really want to have a second baby.
– I can eat till I cant leave the table.
– I am as stubborn as a donkey.
– I am normally very peaceful, but when I lose my temper, the earth shakes. People remember and talk about the incident in hushed tones for years to come. And I erupt once in a few years.
– I can shop. And how. And only for absolutely inessential stuff. I also relish being let loose in a supermarket to shop for groceries. I can spend all day sifting through products and offers.
– I like people. I always try my best never to be rude to anyone. If I am rude to you, know that something you have said or done has offended me and I will never bring it up, but just keep ignoring you.
Eight ways to win your heart
– Listen to me
– Notice when I have a haircut or am wearing something new
– Dont be rude and arrogant, even with a waiter.
– Adore children. Be gentle and tender, and amusing with them.
– Let me decide what to order and where to go for dinner
– Dont tell me I would be perfect if only…. I am perfect.
– Take me shopping. And dont look at pricetags.
– Make me laugh. A lot.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot
– Brat’s school and therapy
– Whether I am looking fat in what I am wearing?
– Do I have something stuck in my teeth?
– Did I remember to switch the geyser off?
– What excuse do I make to vamoose from the house?
– When can I go for a holiday with only the hubby and the brat?
– Thank you God for all you have given me and blessed me with
Six things you wish you never did
– Tried too hard to adjust into a situation where I was never going to be accepted anyway.
– Taken so long to decide on trying for a child
– Giving up my career
– Being too patient with those who dont deserve it
– Not appreciate myself
– Trying so hard to always help out anyone who needs help. It always gets me into trouble.
Five Turn offs
– Blinkered thinking
– Lack of personal hygeine
Four turn on’s
– Baby milk breath
– Snuggling with the husband
– Diamonds. Diamonds. Diamonds.
– And feeling desirable and wanted.
Three things you want to do before you die
– Make my son self sufficient and independent enough to live on his own and support himself.
– Live on my own.
– Learn to dance.
Two smileys that describe you
I am a fashion magazine addict and victim.
I tag anyone who wants to take this up. And yes, Nomadz. One more excuse for one more post.