It’s that time of the year again and we’re going ahead with Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Month – April 2012.
Do you have a story to tell? Tips to share? A video, a link, an ebook? As a parent, as an adult, as a child? As before, we honour all requests for anonymity.
Bring your experience and your expertise to this awareness initiative via
- Blog posts with the logo (you can copy the image above), linkback to our blog, with the words “CSAAM April 2012” in the title
- Twitter posts or links to @CSAawareness, tagged “#CSAAM”
- FB notes linking to our Facebook page
- Emails to email@example.com
- Or just simply show support by displaying the Picsquare badge on your site/page/profile.
This year, we hope to increase our focus and reach with our new CSAAM App and our sensitisation workshops. You’ll find both in our blog come April 2012.